Terms & Conditions
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the accompanying luggage.
- In case of break down the fare for uncovered portion of journey considering the nearest fare stage will refundable.
- Passengers are allowed to carry 10kg as personal luggage. Any excess luggage will be charged @ Rs.10/- per kg irrespective of destination.
- Unless otherwise notified the company will operate Aradhya Bus Service from authorized embarkation / disembarkation points on routes. To ensure safety, security and operational convenience, all passengers are instructed to refrain from boarding / getting off the busses at any other location on route.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Busses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.; however the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 mins. Before the scheduled time of departure.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus Operator have right to change the Seat No.
- The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
- The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of the company.
Ticket cancellation / modification/Refund:
- Cancellations are not entertained over phone
- Cancellation charges within 8 hrs - 100%
- Cancellation charges before 45 days - 20%
- Partial cancellation is not allowed.
- Note: 15% service tax extra on cancellation charge amount
- Cancelled ticket amount is transferred back to the source, which means your credit / debit / net banking / cash card or mobile payment account. The cancelled ticket amount is refunded by the respective bank subject to terms and conditions of the bank. However, if you need any assistance for repayments you can contact our Head office.
- For any modification: Rs 10 per ticket
- Modification/changes to the origin and/or destination of travel and/or customer name, etc are not permitted on ticket.
- No-Refund less than 24 hrs before departure time
- No-Refund after departure.
- No-Refunds or Complaints will be entertained for passenger waiting for the Bus at an incorrect boarding point. The passenger is requested to confirm the exact boarding point and time with Classic Travels well in advance.
- In case of valid reasons, refund will be done by producing proper PNR and identity proof by passenger to the satisfaction of operator.
Other terms & conditions:
- Management is not responsible for delay and cancellation of trips on account of Breakdown, Accident, Riots etc., and due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of a coach, proportionate refund will be paid back.
- In case of coach break-down, management is not responsible for any alternate transport arrangement, though management will try its best to provide another available coach.
- Pets, Animals, Birds are not permitted in the coach, and if found, the passenger is bound to be alighted (get out) from coach.
- Smoking and Drinking are not permitted inside the coach. Any implication to that effect, will be borne by passenger only.
- Passenger found disturbing the co-passenger, in a logical way, is liable to be alighted from the coach. However for further assistance or complaint please feel free to contact us.
- All transaction amount is in INR (Indian National Rupee)